PhilCare ER Shield E-voucher
Receive one-time availment emergency room coverage of up to ₱ 50,000 for life threatening conditions and injuries such as:
- Acute cases of bacterial and viral infections like appendicitis, bronchitis, gastritis, gastroenteritis, pharyngitis, urinary tract infections sinusitis, tonsillitis, upper respiratory tract Infection, amoebiasis, cellulites, dengue fever, pneumonia and typhoid fever.
- Accidents EXCEPT for cerebrovascular accidents (stroke) and injuries suffered because of member’s misconduct, voluntary participation in hazardous sport or activity and military service or under conditions of war.
- Inclusive of:
- Emergency room fees
- Doctor’s professional fees
- Laboratory, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures
- Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during confinement except for cases declared as non-coverable
- The following are also covered as long as deemed as medically necessary during ER
- Special modalities of treatment, subject to ₱ 5,000 inner limit
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for emergency room care
- Hospital emergency care for animal bites except vaccines
- Now available as a printable eVoucher! Emailed to you within 24 hours upon receipt of payment, eVouchers allow you to print your health card at home and redeem upon registration.
- No hospital deposit required
- No medical examination required
- This card does not cover hospital admission or confinement. This card is for outpatient use only.
- For a list of PhilCare’s 500+ accredited hospitals nationwide, visit Philcare’s website(https://shop.philcare.com.ph/index.php?_route_=er-hospitals)
- Your membership code and details on how to activate your membership will be emailed to you after payment confirmation *
- Note: This card cannot be activated along with other vouchers such as ER Vantage, Health Vantage, ER Shield at the same time with the same person.