Pioneer MediCash Leptospirosis Insurance P 375.00
Dengue is one of the country’s most pervasive and infectious diseases. It’s commonly a concern during the rainy season, but cases are reported all-year round. With the MediCash Dengue Insurance plan, you can be prepared in case dengue strikes in the family.
- The plan provides you P10,000 in medical cash assistance upon diagnosis of dengue (dengue fever, dengue shock syndrome, dengue hemorrhagic fever), even without hospital confinement, for only P350 for 1 year.
- P10,000 medical cash assistance is paid on top of PhilHealth and/or HMO, if any.
- Valid for those 14 days old to 70 years old
- One year coverage or one-time use, which means insurance terminates upon expiration OR claim.
- Coverage is non-transferrable once activated
- Waiting period: As no medical examinations are required to apply, a 15-day waiting period is in place from the date of activation. This means that no signs or symptoms of Dengue should have been observed, and the first doctor’s consultation did not occur during the waiting period.