Pioneer MediCash Leptospirosis Insurance P105.00
- Leptospirosis is considered to be one of the most commonly contracted diseases during the rainy season. Be prepared in case such an incident occurs with the MediCash Leptospirosis Insurance.
- The plan provides you P10,000 in medical cash assistance upon diagnosis of leptospirosis, even without hospital confinement for only P80 for 1 year.
- P10,000 medical cash assistance is paid on top of PhilHealth and/or HMO, if any.
- Valid for those 14 days old to 70 years old
- One year coverage or one-time use, which means insurance terminates upon expiration OR claim.
- Coverage is non-transferrable once activated
- Waiting period: As no medical examinations are required to apply, a 15-day waiting period is in place from the date of activation. This means that no signs or symptoms of Leptospirosis should have been observed, and the first doctor’s consultation did not occur during the waiting period.